Siobhan's Blog

Welcome to Siobhan's Blog
Here you will find the tags I make,Wordart to create with In psp, Preset Shapes and whatever else I make in PSP and decide to share on here. Also My photos, my thoughs, Ideas and ramblings and anything that is going on in my boring little life :)
Pspers feel free to snag my freebies to create with in psp and if you have any problems feel free to contact me


I have also recently started making handmade cards so I will be adding them to my blog and also papers and free stuff to download as I plan on getting back into designing again sorry I have not been around ...but i'm back again now lol
Huggles Siobhan

Take My Blinkie

Photobucket

Milo

Milo
Paw Prints On my ❤

♥Stamps♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Well last night I dyed my hair lol I bleached a  section of it and dyed it 2 different colors but some parts of it turned copper so its now 4 different colors  pink, purple , copper and dark brown lol sooooo just though I would show ya LMAO 

I actually loveeeee it 

heres my pics lol 

huggles siobhan














0 comments:

♥Leave Me A Message♥

Followers

My Mischief CU licence

My Mischief CU licence

♥Blogs I love♥